Friday, July 2, 2010

Fireworks Day 2 and Day 3

Fireworks Day 2: It went off pretty easily. I actually enjoyed myself. Stephanie and Jeff May came down with there little one in tow, and it was good to be supported by friends.

I heard a riveting story about how my 16 year-old nephew clogged the bathtub drain with a condom. He decided in his infinite wisdom that the shower was a good place to "try a condom on," and it slid down the drain. After using bottles and bottles of Drano with no results, my sister's boyfriend took the drain apart and found said condom--I don't think he held it in his hands for long--once he figured out what it was, he shouted for my nephew to (I am guessing) "Get his ass upstairs." Moral of the story: showers/bathtubs are not good dressing rooms for trying on prophylactics, and Drano is no match for good old jimmies.

Day 3:
Mic (solo) and Stephanie and David (together) came and bought the same exact things. Thanks, friends for your support.

I studied some GRE vocab words--that was good. I found out that my mom knows about the previous post which features her because my AUNT ROBYN told. Nice going, Dooby.

My sister's boyfriend has been peeing in a cup in the shipping crate because he is too lazy to go pee at the Winco or at the Carl's Jr. I didn't actually catch him peeing in the crate (thank god). But, he went to the Carl's Jr. for a drink today, so maybe he only goes pee in the crate sometimes. I discovered that I wish I could pee in the cup in the shipping crate. I was frightened when I found out he had been peeing in a cup in the crate because earlier in the day there was a Pepsi cup in the crate with a lid, pre-pee talk, and I opened the cup and sniffed it (I thought it was somebody's moonshine they were hiding), but it turns out it was a different cup (phew!).

And I helped this guy:



He made me remember why I don't do retail anymore.
Me: Hi!
Him: Grnnn.
Me: Let us know if you have any questions.
Him: gpshnsoinsngrn.
Me: That'll be $42.39
Him: grnnnrspaonponqtt.
Me: Here's your card back. Can I have you sign this please?
Him: grnrrnrnrlqwtr.

Before I left for the day, my sister arrived and said, "Don't you wish we were skinny? We could dress up in bikinis out here." "Why?" I asked.  "We could sell more."  Me: "I am not dressing up like a slut to sell fireworks."

One more day, then I am done.

3 comments:

  1. I now am so looking forward to visiting you and bringing adventures to explosive land!! I have no intentions of peeing in a cup or speaking in ghajubkdol! I love that you boldly snapped his picture and I would rather buy my explosives from a big girl with an ever bigger (awesome) personality than a skinny beotch in a bikini! You might have sold more to mouth breathing men, but not respectable women or mothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they already have the bikini coffee shack. the bikini fireworks shack doesn't sound like too big of a stretch. maybe a bit more dangerous, but hey. it's all about the benjamins, baby.
    ~sara r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do NOT want you to use your bod to sell fireworks! But I'm really enjoying that mental image I have of you wearing a bikini!

    ReplyDelete