Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trash Day

The trash men came this morning. And although this blog was going to be something else today, I need to talk about what I found when I just went to take out some trash.

I opened the lid of the bin, and there lay the leftovers of what didn't get shaken out of the bin this morning--a miniature cock and balls (like smaller than my pinky finger). The balls snapped on at the base of the cock (presumably for real swinging action), and seeing as how our trash bin is about 90 gallons or something, and it is empty and slimy from the rain, I wasn't about to dive into it to retrieve the cock and balls.



Did the trash men plant them for my discovery? Where in the hell did they come from? Someone's doll that they ditched in my trash? Because they sure as hell ain't mine, and if they were, I probably wouldn't be telling you about it; actually, I probably would.

4 comments:

  1. I am offended by this story. I am offended that you didn't post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Even funnier since I got to see the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I not sure if it's ironic or not, but that cock and balls look like they're attached to a huge piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete